Friday, May 29, 2009

Tater- Tot Casserole


This is one of my family's favorites. We have it at least once a month and the leftovers are really good too. I make this in a large rectangle casserole dish, so that I get leftovers. You can cut the recipe in half if you don't want the leftovers.

2lbs. ground beef
taco seasoning (I don't measure
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 can corn or any vegetable
tater-tots
shredded cheddar cheese

Press the ground beef into a large rectangle dish, evenly. Sprinkle on the taco seasoning, enough to somewhat cover the meat(I think the more the better) and the salt & pepper. Spread on the soup, evenly, over the meat. Sprinkle on the corn. Place the tater-tots on top of the corn in rows, to cover the whole thing. Then add a layer of shredded cheese (again, I think the more the better). Cook at 400 for 1 hour, or until the ground beef is done.

No comments: