Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chicken Cream Cheese Crescents

1 block cream cheese
1/2 cube butter
4-6 chicken breasts cook and shredded
White rice
1 can cream of chicken
1c sour cream

Melt butter and cream cheese and then mix in chicken. Put mixture into crescent rolls and cook according to package. In a sauce pan boil sour cream and cream of chicken. When done place crescent on top of rice and pour sauce over it.

Another thing that was really yummy but there is no recipe is I took a chicken breast, butterfly cut it. Then I pounded it out and put mozzarella cheese and some basil, oregano, and salt and pepper. then I wrapped it up and hooked it with tooth picks. I then wrapped it in a slice of bacon and sprinkle garlic and parsley on it. I then baked it in the oven. It is really simple but tastes so good

No comments: